- Duración 3 days
- Precio From $ 440.000 COP
TAYRONA PARK 2018
In the state of Magdalena, just 34 km away from the beautiful city Santa Marta, lies the National Park Tayrona, a natural sanctuary with archaeological remains where one can truly find oneself.
Ecosystems such as mangroves, corals, algae prairies, thorny scrubs, and magical dry, cloudy and rain forest house a surprisingly big variety of animal and plants are testimony of life here. Therefore, the white-sanded beaches create a paradisiac atmosphere.
Here, you can learn about endangered flora and bird species. Therefore, apart from all its natural and archaeological attractions, the Tayrona Park is a great place for ecotourism. You will find exotic beaches with waves action, where every single beach is different, as well as its areas fitted for diving. The three most famous are Bahía Concha, Neguanje y Cañaveral. The stone paths, one of the main attractions, take you from the different beaches to Chairama, today known as “Pueblito”.
This program includes:
- 2 nights ‘accommodation
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners per person
- Transfer: Round trip between the airport or Santa Marta – Lodging
- Guided tour to “Cabo San Juan del Guía”. Does not include lunch.
- Guided tour to “Calabazo” and “Pueblito”. Does not include lunch.
- Tourism card: Foreigners pay $ 35.000 additionally
Additional night: Includes accommodation with breakfast and dinner
For more information download your program here