- Duración 5 days
- Ubicación Guajira, Colombia
- Precio From $ 1.080.000 COP
Riohacha, located at the Caribbean seaside, is known for its beach, culture and agrotourism in villages such as Tigreras, Choles and Matitas as well as ecotourism in areas like the Flora and Fauna Sancturary. Its white-sanded beaches are surrounded by coconut palm trees and a touristic quay.
160 km away from Riohacha lies Cabo de la Vela, a village in the extreme north of the Guajiran Peninsula.
In all of these locations you will have the opportunity to get to know the gastronomy, the folklore, the housing of the indigenous Wayuu as well as witness unforgettable sunsets…
This program includes:
- 3-nights´ accommodation in Riohacha, including breakfasts and taxes
- 2 days/ 1 night in Cabo de La Vela (Cape of Sails), Posada Wayuu with shower
- Visit of the “faro”, the “Pilón de azúcar” (Sugar Loaf Hill), panoramic tour around Uribía, indigenous capital of Colombia
- Visit to the Cerrejón mine, transportation and entrance, subject to confirmation
- Afternoon of ranchería, visiting an indigenous community to get to know their housing, gastronomy and folklore
- Visit to the Flora and Fauna Sanctuary “Parque de los Flamingos Rosados” including transport, entrance and boat trip
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Transfer: airport – hotel – airport