- Duración 6
- Ubicación Coffee Region, Colombia
- Precio From $ 1.325.000 COP
The Colombian coffee, famous for its delicious taste and aroma, is indispensable in a Colombian household. And not only the tasteful Colombian coffee has its delight; so does the region called “Coffee Zone”, located in the “Golden Triangle” between the three biggest Colombian cities Bogotá, Medellín and Cali.
Join us to explore this impressive, green area and to participate in a coffee tour, to get to know the magical Valle de Cócora and to relax in the famous thermal waters of “Santa Rosa de Cabal”.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Accommodation: 5 nights, 6 days
- Medical assistance 6 days
- Type of food: 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners menu (quality farms and simple farms)
- Type of food: 5 breakfasts (country hotels, city hotels)
- Valle de Cócora, Municipality of Salento: Valle de cócora – cradle of the national tree “La palma de cera”;, visit to the artesanal municipality del Quindío.
- Municipality of Filandia – The illuminated hill of Quindío, Visit to the viewpoint of Quindío
- Coffee Shop “La Tienda de los Mecatos”: Coffee tour. You have the opportunity to thresh, roast and grind the coffee like our grandparents did, to enjoy an excellent cup and end up saying “how proud I am to know the cultivation and benefit of coffee”.
- Termales de Santa Rosa de Cabal: Entrance and thermal bath in the spa.
- Botanical Garden and Butterfly Garden. It is a beautiful place with a great variety of greens and you can appreciate the butterfly shaped butterfly where you can interact with them in full flight and if you are lucky you can have them in your hand. You can observe and walk through the natural forest of 13 hectares of enormous diversity (more than 600 species of plants, more than 70 species of birds and more than 2,000 species of butterflies).
- Armenia or Pereira Airport/ hotel/ Armenia or Pereira Airport
- Transfer to and from the tourist sites mentioned in the plan
For more information download your program here