- Duración 4-5 days
- Ubicación Capurganá, Colombia
- Precio From $ 1.145.000 COP
Capurganá – a paradise by the Caribbean Sea.
Here, you will not only enjoy beautiful beaches, but also mangroves, waterfalls, rivers, the jungle and almost untouched places. Because of its limitation with the Panamanian border, we invite you to participate in an excursion by sea to get to know the two destinations Sapzurro (on the Colombian side) and La Miel (on the Panamanian side). Therefore, you will have the opportunity to swim through blue waters in Playa Soledad and El Aguacate. So, in Capurganá you will be able to relax under palm trees and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean nature.
This program departing from Medellín includes:
- Transportation by land, route: Medellín – Turbo/ Necocli – Medellín (departure the night before at 10pm)
- Transportation by boat, route: Turbo/ Necocli – Capurganá – Turbo/ Necocli (departures everyday)
- Reception at the dock of Capurganá, luggage handling, welcome drink
- Accommodation in a double room with air-conditioning (taking a single rooms adds $ 190.000 to your plan)
- Full meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Unlimited national liquors and drinks, from 10:00 am till 10:00 pm
- Excursion by boat to Sapzurro and La Miel (includes lunch)
- Use of beach towels, VAT and hotel insurance, steam bath, Jacuzzi
- Ecological walk with guide to the natural spots “El Cielo” or “El Trébol”. Non-refundable if not taken at destination (does not include entrance ($ 5.000COP) and consumption of beverages and food).
- Snorkelling lessons in the pool for handling basic equipment.
- Excursion to Playa Soledad and El Aguacate, $ 80,000 COP per person
- Spa services
- National Assistance Card $2500 COP per person per day with coverage from $25,000,000 COP